Asus, the Taiwanese manufacturer, launched its latest Zenfone Zoom for photo fans in India. This phone was presented at CES last year and was promised to be available in Q2 2015. The Smartphone was again presented at the IFA 2015.
The Zenfone Zoom features a 5.5-inch (1080*1920) Full HD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It is powered by an Intel Atom Z3580 2.3 Ghz Quad-core processor and PowerVR C6340 GPU. On the front panel, the device has a different storage capacity from 32 GB to 128 GB depending on the model, but has a huge 4 GB of RAM, which is becoming the norm today on flagship devices like the LeEco LeMax.
The phone has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Hoya lens with f/2.7 to f/4.8 aperture, 10-element lenses with 3x optical zoom, OIS (optical image stabilization), Laser autofocus and two-color Flash. With this, it has a 5 megapixel front camera for Selfie.
The handset comes with leatherette back. On the front, this phone has a dual SIM card with 4G and GPRS/ EDGE connectivity, Bluetooth, 3G, Wi-Fi and Micro USB. The new ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX550 is a 5.5-inch Full HD display Smartphone with the latest Android Lollipop v5.0 operating system. The handset packs 3000mAh battery. It includes sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, gyroscope and digital compass. The ZenFone Zoom will be available in the colors Glacier White and Meteorite Black and will be sold exclusively through Flipkart.
- 5.5 inch Full HD screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android Lollipop v5. 0 BONES
- Quad-core Intel Atom processor, 4 GB RAM
- 13 MP Rear camera with 3x Optical zoom, Laser autofocus, xenon flash, optical image stabilization (OIS)
- The world’s thinnest 3x Optical Zoom camera Smartphone
- 5MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture, wide angle lens (88 degree) with Pano Selfie
- Support Dual SIM (micro SIM), 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G Network Support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4. 0
- Up to 128GB ASUS WebStorage 5GB ROM (lifetime)
- Brushed aluminum metal finish